Karkinos Healthcare Pvt Ltd (KH), founded in July 2020, is an oncology focused, digital healthcare platform. Our mission is to ensure no person is deprived of quality care either by lack of access or affordability.
KH has been founded by Mr. R Venkataramanan, former Managing Trustee of the Tata Trusts (ex board member of Tata Memorial Hospital, Tata Medical Centre Trust; Tata Centres for cancer care). A strong clinician team is led by Dr Moni Abraham K. (ex Narayana Health, visiting professor Roswell Park Cancer Institute, NYU) and Dr. R. Sankaranarayanan (former Chief of Cancer Screening Group, Early Detection & Prevention Section and Special Advisor on Cancer Control at the International Agency for Research on Cancer in Lyon, France).
Karkinos is backed by the Tata Group, Reliance Group and Rakuten Medical, a global leader in oncology care. Karkinos is proud to collaborate with Tata Memorial Hospital, and UK’s Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust to ensure we are at the frontier of oncology treatment and care.
Why you might be interested:
- Solving at scale: There is a rising incidence of cancer, with 1 in 10 Indians expected to be exposed to cancer in their lifetime. Most cancers are detected at a late stage in India. We
are out to flip this setup, and focus on early detection of cancer, at scale. We are taking a tech first approach, building a unique, integrated platform that spans early detection, diagnostics and treatment, with the ambition to reach millions of consumers.
- Global collaboration: Our integrated platform builds upon domestic and global expertise. We have strategic partnerships with global oncology leaders such as Roche and Rakuten
Medical, and are as excited about the potential to take what we are building to the world, and redefine cancer care.
- Work with senior industry leaders: Our founding team comes with several decades of experience, having held leadership positions across Tata Group, TCS, InfoEdge and Harman, as well as having built from scratch successful tech businesses. We are out to disrupt the oncology care market, and it is an exciting ride!
About the Role:
The Distributed Cancer Care Network team is responsible for growing the Karkinos network of Partner Hospitals and Diagnostic Centres, and Screening partners across the country.This is a high impact role, where you would be responsible for helping drive Karkinos’ mission of bringing cancer care closer to people, and ensuring no person is denied care either due to lack of access or affordability.
Across North, East and West regions, the location will be need based and mobile from time to time. It will involve frequent travel to tier 2, tier 3 cities and towns.
What will you do:
- Identify key partner hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres and screening partners to onboard them and grow Karkinos’ Distributed Cancer Care Network pan India.
- Define and drive processes for on-boarding partners, managing operations and quality audit. Define key KPIs to be monitored, and put in place systems for monitoring and course correction, as required.
- Define service offerings, promotion campaigns, pricing strategy and overall drive revenues for partnership clusters.
- Work closely with tech and product teams for seamless integration and workflows for partners.
- Ensure high quality care is provided to all customers seeking care at the Karkinos Distributed Cancer Care Network.
- Smooth and seamless activation of the partner hospitals, the diagnostic centres and the screening partners post the signing of the Partnership Agreements.
- Drive community screening on a mass scale with partners to help detect cancer early and enable
treatment through the distributed cancer care network.
The Ideal candidate has:
- 5-10 years of work experience in similar role, having built similar partnerships in healthcare sector.
- Hands-on ability to drive initiatives, take complete ownership and deliver strong results.
- Administrative experience of having run / managed a healthcare set up.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning, and execution rigour.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills especially with the health sector ecosystem.
- Astrong collaborative mindset to solve problems efficiently.
- A empathetic mindset to work for overall improving public health and helping people with better quality, affordable and easily accessible quality healthcare.
Find us on
- LinkedIn: Karkinos Healthcare: Overview | LinkedIn
- Website : https://www.karkinos.in/
Join Us and be part of A Purpose Driven Technology led Oncology Platform
|Job Category||Medical Team|
|Job Profile||Senior Manager, Distributed Cancer Care Network|
|Job Location||Across North, East and West regions|
|Experience||5-10 years of work experience|