We Are Looking For Experienced Engineers With
- 3+ years development and delivery experience with Java, Springboot, Microservices, JPA and from reputable institutes
- Solid experience with application frameworks such as Springboot and strong familiarity with microservices architecture and design patterns
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, EFK Stack is preferred
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL etc.)
- Exposure to product development is preferred.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development and maintenance of multiple microservices in Java Springboot deployed in the cloud within containers consuming data present in relational as well as NoSQL databases.
- The microservices shall expose APIs which allow ease of integration with a variety of client apps
- Microservices should handle a scale of thousands of requests per second
- Develop communication patterns between microservices that are efficient, lightweight and secured using Kafka
- Debugging issues on a live setup
- Lead a small team of engineers
- Create test cases and technical documentation
- Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and enhancing the coding standards, design methodology and programming practices.
Skills: Java, Springboot, Microservices, JPA, Kafka, MongoDB, MySQL.
|Job Category||Backend Developer|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services Design Graphic Design|