Relationship Executive – Cancer Care Center (KareMitra)
About Karkinos Healthcare
It is estimated that there are 2.25 million cases of cancer in India every year, which doubles every 10 years. Three-quarters of these cancers are detected in the late stages and mortality rates are devastatingly high because of lack of access to standardized cancer care. Whilst Indians are at the forefront of medical research in the West, India as a country is a laggard in researching and curing the condition.
The fundamental principle of Karkinos healthcare is democratization of cancer care in a participatory fashion with existing health providers, researchers and technologists. Our vision is to provide millions of cancer patients with affordable and effective treatments and have India become a leader in oncology research. Karkinos will be with the patient every step of the way, to advise them, connect them to the best specialists, and to coordinate their care.
Karkinos has an eclectic founding team with strong technology, healthcare and finance experience, and a panel of eminent clinical advisors in India and abroad.
Our Ideal candidate
You have a deep passion and interest in Community service. You are expected to have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making, willingness to learn and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile and patient-centred environment with varied responsibilities. You will ensure alignment of the learning team’s vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team’s priorities and vision.
You will be part of a dynamic team that attempts to transform cancer care outcomes in India through establishing a distributed managed cancer care network, supported by an end-to-end technology platform. You will be privileged to be part of the diverse team of renowned doctors and senior nurses. You work with other care providers to ensure a current and accurate medication list, select the most appropriate therapy, monitor the effects of medications prescribed, and manage the adverse effects that often accompany cancer treatment which will digitally enable distributed cancer networks and provide clinical decision support resulting in affordable cancer care to the community.
- Ensuring smooth billing and reconciliation at the partner hospital ( all OPD, IPD services for Health Scheme, Corporate and Cash Patients)
- Day to day operations at the Partner hospitals including but not limited to patient navigation, billing, protocol compliance of all the assigned Partner hospitals
- Patient navigation at the partner hospital in coordination with the internal(Command Center and BD Manager) and external (partner hospital) stakeholders
- Ensure quick turn around time across all points of patient interface
- Sending daily transactional reports to the reporting manager
Find us on
- LinkedIn: Karkinos Healthcare: Overview | LinkedIn
- Website : https://www.karkinos.in/
Join Us and be part of A Purpose Driven Technology led Oncology Platform
Please fill the application : Application and send your details @ email@example.com with ‘‘‘ Pharmacist’ as subject
|Job Category||Medical Team|
|Qualification||Graduate (Desirable : MHA, MBA, MSW)|
|Remuneration||As per Industry Standards with perks and privileges as per Company Rules|