About Karkinos Healthcare
It is estimated that there are 2.25 million cases of cancer in India every year, which doubles every 10 years. Three-quarters of these cancers are detected in the late stages and mortality rates are devastatingly high because of lack of access to standardized cancer care. Whilst Indians are at the forefront of medical research in the West, India as a country is a laggard in researching and curing the condition.
The fundamental principle of Karkinos healthcare is democratization of cancer care in a participatory fashion with existing health providers, researchers and technologists. Our vision is to provide millions of cancer patients with affordable and effective treatments and have India become a leader in oncology research. Karkinos will be with the patient every step of the way, to advise them, connect them to the best specialists, and to coordinate their care.
Karkinos has an eclectic founding team with strong technology, healthcare and finance experience, and a panel of eminent clinical advisors in India and abroad.
- Evaluation and staging of cancer patients.(both solid and hematological malignancies).
- Participate in the multidisciplinary tumor board.
- Medical oncology management of solid and hematological malignancies.
- Management of chemotherapy related complications.
- Post chemotherapy care of patients including emergency and inpatient management.
- Supervise and support other physicians and nurses in systemic therapy.
- Overall supervision and management of day care chemotherapy centre.
Quality Improvement Duties
- Quality control monitoring
- Organize multidisciplinary tumour boards, morbidity mortality meetings, infection control, pain control and other quality monitoring activities.
- Ensure efficient functioning of the service using technology platforms.
- Participate in the health facility accreditation process.
- Proper documentation of patient related information.
- Be accountable for your own professional development as well as supervising, mentoring and training of others.
Academic and Research Activities
- Engage in continuous medical education and skill upgrading.
- Participate in academic and research activities .
- Train other physicians within the hospital and in the Karkinos cancer network on cancer care.
- Be part of the public and professional awareness for wellness, preventive health and screening programs for cancer
- Facilitate conducive and stress free working environment.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualification : MD Medicine / DM/ DNB Medical Oncology
Experience : Previous experience in major cancer care settings preferred.
Location : Oman
Remuneration : As per Industry Standards with perks and privileges as per Company Rules
Language : Proficient in local language and English
Find us on
- LinkedIn: Karkinos Healthcare: Overview | LinkedIn
- Website : https://www.karkinos.in/
Join Us and be part of A Purpose Driven Technology led Oncology Platform
Please send your details @ email@example.com with ‘Medical Oncologist: Application for position‘ as subject
|Job Category||Medical Team|
|Qualification||MD Medicine / DM/ DNB Medical Oncology|
|Experience||Previous experience in a major cancer care setting preferred.|
|Remuneration||As per Industry Standards with perks and privileges as per Company Rules|
|Languages||English and Local language|