About Karkinos Healthcare
It is estimated that there are 2.25 million cases of cancer in India every year, which doubles every 15 years. Three-quarters of these cancers are detected in the late stages and those who are diagnosed with cancer less than 30% comply and adhere to standardized treatment guidelines. These factors contribute to making cancer the second leading cause of mortality. These can be attributed to lack of integration of cancer care with primary healthcare and lack of access to standardized cancer care.
The fundamental principle of Karkinos healthcare is to integrate primary health and democratization of cancer care in a participatory fashion with existing health providers, researchers and technologists. Our vision is to provide millions of cancer patients with affordable and effective treatments and have India become a leader in oncology research. This we believe can be enabled with a robust technology backbone.
Karkinos will be with the patient every step of the way, to advise them, connect them to the best specialists, and to coordinate their care.
Karkinos has an eclectic founding team with strong technology, healthcare and finance experience, and a panel of eminent clinical specialists in India and abroad.
Our Ideal candidate
You have a deep passion and interest in Community service. You are expected to have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making, willingness to learn and excellent
communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile and patient-centred environment with
varied responsibilities. You will ensure alignment of the learning team’s vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team’s priorities and vision.
You will be part of a dynamic team that attempts to transform cancer care outcomes in India through establishing a distributed managed cancer care network, supported by an
end-to-end technology platform. You will be privileged to be part of the diverse team of renowned doctors and senior nurses. Your work will impact access to prevention
programmes, early detection, diagnosis and treatments which will digitally enable distributed cancer networks and provide clinical decision support and resulting in affordable cancer care to the community.
- Closing of Monthly book of accounts
- Review and presentation of MIS Reports – including Standalone, Consolidated & other cash flow reports
- Lead budgeting,forecasting and other FP&A processes.
- Conduct periodical review of GLs, HIS systems, processes, vouchers to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure adequate controls for accounting process
- Ensure all statutory compliances and regulatory compliances
- Ensure compliances under the Tax laws (Direct / Indirect)
- Lead the Procure2Pay team/s and provide guidance for process improvements.
- Manage internal / external stakeholders including Internal, External & other audits (Financial due diligence).
- Provide support on special projects and tasks.
- Proficient in Tally ERP 9 and MS – Office
- Leadership + Team player
- Solution oriented, Good communication Skills and Effective Stakeholder Management
- In depth knowledge & understanding of Accounting principles
- Kickstarter & should be independently able to handle roles & responsibilities
Find us on
- LinkedIn: Karkinos Healthcare: Overview | LinkedIn
- Website : https://www.karkinos.in/
Join Us and be part of A Purpose Driven Technology led Oncology Platform
|Job Category||Medical Team|
|Qualification||Qualified CA with minimum 2+ years of relevant experience (Hospital /Healthcare Finance Background Preferred )|
|Experience||2+ years of experience|
|Location||Kerala and Mumbai|
|Remuneration||As per Industry Standards with perks and privileges as per Company Rules|