KARKINOS HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED
- A Purpose Driven Oncology Managed Care Platform
An opportunity to be part of clinical trials aimed to transform cancer care outcomes in India through partnerships that are enabled by a distributed managed cancer care network, supported by an end-to-end technology platform.
The digitally empowered and specialized team will help to achieve Karkinos’ vision of providing equitable cancer care where almost no person is deprived of quality care either by lack of access, availability or affordability.
- Support principal investigators and site personnel to ensure trainings and completion
- Visit main or referral clinical trial sites to educate key team members on the study protocol and support principal investigators on patient recruitment & retention for the clinical trial.
- Provide relevant updates on photoimmunotherapy (PIT) cases, and triage issues with the clinical team and other functions.
- Train and support staff in PIT training and support sites on PIT laser system.
Observe at minimum 2 PIT cases per Surgeon and if 6 months lapses.
- Collaborates with Clinical research coordinator/site personnel to ensure adequate laser supplies prior to PIT procedure.
- Train sites on completion of Phase detection auto focus (PDAF), Laser Safety Training Form for each PIT treatment performed.
- Train site staff on completion of PIT Safety Checklist and ensure one is completed for each PIT treatment.
- Additional assistance as informed from time to time.
Relevant Work Experience:
1-3 years’ experience in dental with background preferably in Maxillofacial surgery / head and neck surgery (or) 4-5 years’ experience as a surgical or ICU nurse.
- CRO or pharma experience preferred
- Experience and trained in GCP areas, and good documentation practice
- Excellent communication and relationship building
- Ability to travel 80-90% of the time
Find us on
- LinkedIn: Karkinos Healthcare: Overview | LinkedIn
- Website : https://www.karkinos.in/
Join Us and be part of A Purpose Driven Technology led Oncology Platform
|Job Category||Medical Team|
|Job Profile||Field Clinical Trainer /Clinical trials.|
|Qualification||Bachelor of science (BSc) Nursing degree (or) Master in dental surgery (MDS) with specialisation in maxillofacial surgery (or) MS in ENT (or) Fellow in Head and Neck oncology|
|Experience||1-3 years’ experience in dental with background preferably in Maxillofacial surgery / head and neck surgery (or) 4-5 years’ experience as a surgical or ICU nurse.|
|Salary||As per Industry Standards with perks and privileges as per Company Rules|