About Karkinos Healthcare
It is estimated that there are 2.25 million cases of cancer in India every year, which doubles every 10 years. Three-quarters of these cancers are detected in the late stages and mortality rates are devastatingly high because of lack of access to standardized cancer care. Whilst Indians are at the forefront of medical research in the West, India as a country is a laggard in researching and curing the condition.
The fundamental principle of Karkinos healthcare is democratization of cancer care in a participatory fashion with existing health providers, researchers and technologists. Our vision is to provide millions of cancer patients with affordable and effective treatments and have India become a leader in oncology research. Karkinos will be with the patient every step of the way, to advise them, connect them to the best specialists, and to coordinate their care.
Karkinos has an eclectic founding team with strong technology, healthcare and finance experience, and a panel of eminent clinical advisors in India and abroad.
About the role:
The role of Customer Relationship Manager is a client-facing role starting from identifying potential clients, engaging with them on a regular basis to have a customer agreement, onboarding the customers on the Karkinos platform, and finally supporting customer requirements for after-sales support.
The role is based out of Kerala and involves travel within the state to identify and onboard clients.
- Identifying potential clients (gynaecologists) in the state who are interested in leveraging Karkinos Healthcare’s cervical cancer management pathway, starting with HPV testing, in line with the Program Office
- Building professional rapport with clients leading towards onboarding on Karkinos platform
- Providing technical support (web–based app) to clients for onboarding and performing sales
- Ensuring support through sale and delivery of items to clients
- Ensuring after sales support and closure of loop with report delivery and management of care
- Generating biweekly and monthly reports for review by Central team, and support in building strategy for business development
Find us on
- LinkedIn: Karkinos Healthcare: Overview | LinkedIn
- Website : https://www.karkinos.in/
Join Us and be part of A Purpose Driven Technology led Oncology Platform
|Job Category||Medical Team|
|Job Profile||Customer Relationship Manager|
|Job Location||Kerala North (Calicut), Kerala Central (Kochi/Ernakulam/Thrissur), Kerala South (Trivandrum), Tamil Nadu (Coimbatore-Salem-Dindigul cluster), Telangana (Hyderabad), Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka. Travel within assigned clusters may be required for client interactions.|
|Qualification||Science Graduate/B.Pharma. MBA (Optional)|
|Salary||As per Industry Standards with perks and privileges as per Company Rules|
|Nature||Full-time (salaried + performance based incentives); Part-time (performance-based incentives)|